WHO WE WORK WITH
THe EXPERIENCED EXECUTIVE
The experienced executive deals with pulls and pressure of family, children and career. They come and discuss issues like:
1. I am overwhelmed with the amount of technology being implemented at the workplace. How do I embrace this change?
2. Young executives are racing ahead. What can I do now to stay relevant and get ahead?
3. I would like to give back to society - can you help me identify a niche that would help me get there?
4. What options do I have - I just got laid off? I don’t know what to do.
5. My son want to study dance - is it ok?
THE C SUITE EXECUTIVE
C Suite executives, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs often walk a lonely path. They need someone to talk to. We discuss:
1. I am trying to change certain behaviours in my team and myself. Do you have tools to monitor progress?
2. I don’t want to follow my father’s footsteps. I want to create new businesses - what can I do?
3. What can I do to make work more meaningful and careers more rewarding for my team?
4. My children are ready to go to college. I don’t know what are some of the jobs in the future. Can you help me navigate?
5. How can I use AI to enable my team and augment performance?
#2: ONLINE ENGAGEMENT
#3: Evaluate Options
#4:PLAN & FOLLOW THROUGH
WHO’S YOUR CAREER ADVISOR
Navigating the future of work can be extremely stressful but planning ahead could help steer the course.
Come discuss your prospects and evaluate options with Arjun Khanna. He has worked in across domains in consulting, worked with corporates, been an entrepreneur and led HR for the world’s largest skilling body - National Skill Development Corporation.
Arjun is a FUTURIST ... He reads trends and loves technology. He has been able to foresee how technology will solve people’s needs ... sometimes years before they happen. Some of his future technology ideas have gone on to become multi-billion dollar ideas. He likes reading about what's next and how it will change the Future of work.
He has advised some of the leading companies in Banking, Manufacturing, FMCG, IT, ITES and Oil & Gas sectors and specializes in the development of human resource tools that integrate business, financial and human resource goals. In his previous avatar he has worked with Hewitt Associates, AT Kearney, CB Richard Ellis and Andersen.
He has been advising board members, executive leadership, middle management, young leaders, entrepreneurs and young students. The focus has been on creating value in their lives. Given his cross-functional experience, he is able to visualize people issues with a deep insight that adds value to clients. His experience has been vast and varied giving him an edge in “a world of choices”.
Fill the form below to enable us to help you