Years of research by a number of Professors, HR think tanks and Business Heads shows that organizations that are high performing companies maintain a competitive advantage through their people. These companies ensure that they drive people’s performance with the following underlying principles. These conditions are:
- Shared Understanding: people understand the company’s strategic goals.
- Defined Objectives and expectations: people know what is expected of them. They have clear individual goals, aligned with the company strategy.
- Competencies and knowledge: people know what it will take to achieve results. Their employees are geared with the requisite skills.
- Partnered Commitment: You grow – We Grow is the shared understanding between the company and employees. Employees are recognised and rewarded for performance.
Add value to your employees:
- Are you wondering how a production assistant in your organization compares with the market on Total Cost to Company?
- Or are you wondering what the data looks like on Base Salary for the Supervisor?
- Would you want to know how the salaries are structured for this job?
- ould you want to know how much does variable pay form a part of the total cost to company for each job?
- Would you like to know what are the organizations doing to retain their talent?
All this and loads more should be answered in salary surveys. As a business owner or business head you should know the return on investment. You should know who are top talent and how you can retain them by using a combination of pay, benefits and work-life rewards.
Advantages of conducting a customized Salary Survey are:
- Benchmark jobs vis-à-vis market
- Manage a growing salary budget
- Detailed analysis for unique role
- Analyze key anchors to differentiate your rewards strategy
- Analyze salary structures existing in the market and analyze what are the best practices for talent retention
- Analyze strategies to manage market increases